Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 3- 5/22/14 New York State Institute of History and Art

Pictures Found  in the Art Exhibit 
Cube Shaped Sculpture
 Today we went to an history and art museum above are three pictures created by the same artist that I found very interesting. The pictures almost look three dimensional. They just really stuck out to me. I wish I was talented and patient enough to paint. Also is a picture of a cube shaped sculpture I saw at the museum. This was really cool to see because looking at it from different angles made it change colors. It almost seemed like the cube was melting.

Playground at Prospect Park, Troy NY
After our trip to the museum we went to prospect part located in Troy to eat out lunch. It was a really nice park. It also had a very nice view of troy. It was absolutely amazing. Looking over the edge was like looking at a flawless town. Most of my friends and I ate our lunch on the merry go round. After our lunch we even had time to play on the playground. As a group we went on the slide, teeter totter and the jungle gym. It was a blast. Going to playgrounds makes me think of all the childhood memories I have. To me the playground symbolizes friendship. The best part of going to the park was meeting new people and playing new games. Even though we did not meet any new people today, being at the playground made me think of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment